Bebegarten Education Centre is a friendly, community focused employer that has established itself at the forefront of Early Years education in Hong Kong. We care for our families and their experiences with us, with the quality of their time here being characterised by high quality front of house communications and timely answers to enquiries.
Our Receptionists have the opportunity to develop into key members of the office’s administrative team and aid with the smooth running of Bebegarten Education Centre as a frontline member of the organisation.
- Telephone enquiries and parental contact at Reception area.
- Maintaining client relationships with children and their families.
- Front of house responsibility in safeguarding all children in Bebegarten’s care.
- Coordinating office messages and enrolment enquiries to administrative colleagues.
- Answering to Senior Management with avenues to develop the customer care and experience at Bebegarten.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of three days employment, between Monday – Saturday.
- Native English fluency required, with fluency in any other languages considered a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer services or sales orientated role. Experience in working within education considered an advantage but non-essential.
- A Demeanour and attitude that engages with adults and children alike, with appreciation of the need for a friendly, calm and open personality as a role-model for children in our care.
Please subject your email: RW-REC1 when you send in your CV and cover letter telling us about yourself, why you are interested in this position and what you would look to bring to our team. Candidates of all experience and backgrounds are encouraged to join our diverse team.
Send applications directly to: [email protected]