We are an International education institution that has solidified itself at the heart of Hong Kong Early Years Education through combining an innovative and stimulating approach. Our highly qualified and passionate educators have the desire to really make the difference for 21st century children and their families.
We are looking to add an additional Mandarin teacher to our dynamic, experienced and multi-disciplinary team of teachers who value high quality education and developmental play at the heart of their practice. A crucial part of our ethos is to offer opportunity for all children to explore global cultural issues and events and of course be introduced to Mandarin as either a home or additional language.
If you advocate a child initiated, play based and reflective approach to education, are comfortable working in a team and want to re-energise the joy and wonder of learning, we would love to hear from you. We are seeking dynamic educators of high caliber for either an immediate or August 2016 start who possess the following:
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English is also deemed essential
- Team player and collaborator in fostering parent/child/teacher relationships
- Ability to co-teach a class
- Have a global perspective towards education and global citizenship
- Demonstrably passionate about working with young children
- A mindful and reflective approach
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Keen to enhance own professional development as well as share knowledge with others
- An understanding that each child is unique and develops at different rates
- An Early Years Qualification/Education Degree holder
- Holder of accreditation detailing Mandarin proficiency and/or Mandarin teaching certification
- Minimum 2 years classroom experience in planning and teaching in an early years setting (Defined as children from 6 months to 6 years old)
- Experience and knowledge of the developmental milestones of the Under 6 age group
Competitive salary, medical insurance, generous holidays, continual professional development opportunities and an empowering working environment.
Please include the reference number RW-MAN alongside your CV and cover letter telling us something about yourself and your suitability to the role to: [email protected]