Bebegarten’s referral program is exclusively offered to our community, from our community, and for our community.
If someone in our community has referred you, they believe that you’ll love Bebegarten. We do, too!
Both the referrer and referee get a month’s worth of 2-for-1 classes.
How it works:
1. Referee: If you’ve been referred by a member of our community, any class that you register for is eligible for a month of 2-for-1!
2. Referrer: When your Referee joins our community by registering for any class, you are eligible for the same 2-for-1!
3. 2-for-1 example: If you’re in Movers (Bilingual) on Tuesday & Thursday @ 09:00-10:00am, join any other Movers (1 or 2 days per week) free of charge.
4. Eligible class types: Crawlers (6-12 months), Movers (12-18 months), Toddlers (18-28 months), and Enrichment [45 or 60 minute classes] (12 months to 6 years).
Referral FINE PRINT (Terms and Conditions):
1. There is no limit to the number of referrals by one community member.
2. 2-for-1 applies in addition to your regularly scheduled class.
3. Referee’s registration means: joining a Bebegarten class by completing all relevant enrollment procedures, including but not limited to submitting a completed enrollment form and settling tuition fees for at least 1 month.
4. Referrals must be accompanied by a “Referral Card” (available in Bebegarten reception area).
5. 2-for-1 classes for either party must be begin within 60 days of the referee’s registration date. If classes have different values, the course of higher value will be charged.
6. 2-for-1 classes are subject to availability, offered on a first come, first served basis, and regular make-up policies apply.
7. 2-for-1 classes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. If the student is promoted to the next level (ie., from Movers to Toddlers) within the 2-for-1 period, your remaining 2-for-1 classes will be carried forward to the next level.