Bebegarten Education Centre has solidified itself at the heart of Hong Kong Early Years Education in the past four years and our ever expanding team is looking towards candidates to join our training programme in advance of the 2017/18 Academic Year.
We are looking to add to our dynamic, experienced and multi-disciplinary team of teachers who value high quality education and developmental play at the heart of their practice. If you wish to work in a stimulating and nurturing environment, designed to aid Hong Kong family’s seamless transitions through the critical early year’s stages, then we would love to hear from you.
- Highly able collaborator in fostering parent/child/teacher relationships
- Have a global perspective towards education and global citizenship
- Demonstrably passionate about working with young children
- A mindful and reflective approach to education practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An understanding that each child is unique and develops at different rates
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and be reflective
- Working knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice
- Be warm, caring, flexible and approachable
- An Early Years Qualification or suitable extensive professional experience
- Ability to co-teach
- Experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is advantageous
- Experience leading and planning for Kindergarten/Reception age children
- Minimum 2 years relevant classroom experience, including using British Letters and Sounds
Competitive salary, long-term incentivised contracts for sustainability and growth, generous school holidays, medical insurance, professional development opportunities and an empowering working environment.
Please include the reference number RW-EY when you send in your application with a Curriculum Vitae and cover letter telling us about the particular role and age group that interests you, something about yourself and why you are passionate about working with children: email@example.com
International Interviews will be conducted via Skype.